- Season Passes & Online Purchasing
- Rates and Hours
- Daily Winter Activities Report
- Trail Map
- Ski and Ride School
- US National Toboggan Championships
- Race Development Programs
- Alpine Races
- Terrain Park
- Ragged Mountain Ski Club
- Ski Patrol
- Nordic Skiing, Snowshoeing, Pets and Uphill Travel Policies
- Cardboard Box Derby
- Toboggan Chute
- Lodging Partners
Cardboard Box Race
Box Derby is rescheduled for Sat March 21st
REGISTRATION & BOX INSPECTION: 10:30AM-12:30PM
RACE BEGINS: 1:30PM
$25 Entry fee per box
Scroll down for rules and details
All participants under the age of 18 MUST HAVE A
SIGNED REGISTRATION/RELEASE FORM from a
parent or guardian.
- 25% of the sliding surface must be uncoated cardboard. The rest may be duct tape.
- No spraying any kind of substance.
- No wood, plastic or metal may be used for anything but decorations (which are encouraged!) Cardboard Boxes must be made out of cardboard only.
- Helmets are required.
- Cardboard may be taped, glued, sewn or stapled (all metal staples on a cardboard box must be covered with duct tape on both sides).
- No waxing the bottom of your cardboard vehicle.
- ALL BOXES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES! We will not dispose of them for you and you will be fined $100 for any abandoned boxcars!
Most in a box