- Season Passes & Online Purchasing
- Rates and Hours
- Daily Winter Activities Report
- Trail Map
- Ski and Ride School
- US National Toboggan Championships
- Race Development Programs
- Alpine Races
- Terrain Park
- Ragged Mountain Ski Club
- Ski Patrol
- Nordic Skiing, Snowshoeing, Pets and Uphill Travel Policies
- Cardboard Box Derby
- Toboggan Chute
- Lodging Partners
- Non-Discrimination Policy
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE AT THE CAMDEN SNOW BOWL
Youth scholarships for the coming winter season at the Camden Snow Bowl are available for area residents.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY INFROMATION:
- AGES 3 to 16
- Some contribution is required from the recipient
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need and residency (Camden prority)
- Scholarships are available for a limited number of years (usually 3 years)
- All applicants will be notified by mail/email by December 19, 2014
Deadline: Friday December 5, 2014 by 3:30pm- NO EXCEPTIONS
To download the application click here: SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Funding for these scholarships is provided by contributions from the Camden Snow Bowl, Ragged Mountain Ski Club, Sally Deaver Fund and the Marcel LaCasse Scholarship Fund. Don’t let financial challenges keep your family from having fun at the Snow Bowl this winter.
For more information on available scholarships, or an application, visit or call 236-3438.
Reminder: Come to the ski/equipment swap for your equipment needs- November 22 & 23, 2014.